The CrossRiver fixed blade is easy to stow on belt or PFD and a quick-release trigger lock deploys with control. This utilitarian knife handles varied materials efficiently and is an ideal pick for any adventure, doubling as a rescue knife if things go awry. Engineered to meet the needs of the saltwater fisherman, SALT Rx™ offers superior protection against corrosion, wear, and tough environments.
- Blunt-tip blade is safe to use around inflatables and offers both a fine edge and flat top serrations
- Quick-release trigger lock deploys quickly yet securely; design allows for deployment from either hand
- Engineered to meet the needs of saltwater fishermen, SALT Rx™ construction is optimized to withstand harsh saltwater environments with added corrosion resistance
- HydroTread Grip™ provides traction, with raised sections that channel moisture away and are easy to clean
- Multimount sheath can be worn on belt or on PFD, and an additional lanyard hole is available for secure storage
Best UsePaddling Knife Blade TypePartially Serrated Number of Blades1 Blade Max Blade Length (cm) 7.7cm
Handle MaterialGlass-reinforced polypropylene Blade Construction9Cr18MoV stainless steel Lanyard RingYes