The next generation of expedition PFD, and the culmination of some serious research & development by the good people at Peak UK, and now exclusively in Australia available in a bright colours.
The same design philosophy of minimalist high performance that went into the designs they developed for the British Olympic Kayaking Team, have been applied to this ground breaking design. As with all touring PFDs, the location & functionality of pockets & tether points is what sets a good design apart.
Front opening PFD, the first choice of hardened explorers and professional guides all over the world. Available in women’s sizes that feature a stepped chest foam for increased comfort. The storage features radio, flare and rear hydration pockets, plus two huge chest pockets.
The volume distribution has been so well thought out, and even a considerable swag of safety kit won't unduly bulk up the wearer. The side straps are separated from the wearer by a soft neoprene panel. The shoulder harness is protected by an adjustable pad. The rear pocket houses a hydration system with a clever double ended zip for flexibility in positioning their drinking tube, and a bottom tube exit-point. All of these features combine to make the feel of this jacket surprisingly compact, with a streamline feel that betrays it's practical functionality, & capacity to carry an essential range of gear for expeditioning.
· Olympic cut with front zip opening and clean lined styling
· 55-70N of Gaia environmentally friendly soft flotation foam
· Tough 600d ripstop polyester / ripstop nylon shell
· Figure hugging shoulder adjusters with integrated padded covers
· External double side straps
· Dual cavernous front zip pockets with phone and camera compartments
· Flare and radio pockets with gear clips, plastic zip sliders and sewn drainage holes
· Large back zip pocket for H2O drinks bladder
· Front webbing loops for removable hose clips
· Reflective stripes and whistle
· Sizes: SM. LXL. XXL.