Gurney Goo - 85ml
Gurney Goo has long been our secret weapon for blister & chafe free endurance paddling. Applied up to 12 hours before a big event like the Hawkesbury Classic or a long expedition paddle, to any body area that might end up up being a hot spot, it is incredibly effective at stopping blisters appearing in the first place, and then quickly healing them when they show up somewhere you forgot to 'Goo up' in advance.
Developed by elite ultra adventure racer Steve Gurney, or according to the mythology by his grandma, the secret formula has kept him on the run for over 20 years. The single most important body bit to look after in paddling is your hands. Keeping them dry and free of those prune wrinkles is important, and this Goo is not only helpful in this but it reduces friction too. Goo is great on hands, armpits, crotches, butt cheeks and nipples!
While Grandma Gurney's good ol' Goo formula has been upgraded to the latest silicon technology, we've retained her tried and true Tea-Tree antiseptic additive which is great for preventing infections. A triple-whammy product. Water proofing - Friction reducing - Infection protection!
Gurney Goo™ Benefits:
- Latest silicon technology with Tea Tree antiseptic qualities
- Keeps your feet dry, prevents prune wrinkles (and trench foot) in wet conditions
- Anti Chafing and Anti Blister Feet, armpits, crotch, butt cheeks & nipples
- Prevents kayaking blisters
- Tried & tested by Steve Gurney & his team during Adventure Races
- Also great for preventing baby nappy rash!