The Big Foot Kayak Foot Plate System
INTERNATIONAL (OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA) PLEASE EMAIL US FOR A FREIGHT QUOTE (range from $70-$90 depending on destination worldwide via a trackable express service)
An adjustable (from a minimum 34cm to a maximum 43cm), ergonomic, and near enough to universal solution to the vexed problem of inadequate mass manufactured foot peg systems. Key Features of the System:
· Easily field serviceable withstandard Marine Stainless for all screws, nuts, washers and hinges. No tricky springs or special clips.
·Made from tough 5504 Marine Grade Aluminium.
·No hidden voids to clog with sand and grit, no tight tolerance parts to jam. Easy removal for occasional cleaning
·Simplicity means that despite the robust construction it weighs only 120gms more than the most common toe pedal system used in large-scale manufacture.
· 4 way Adjustable: Width, Length, Toe-pedal Angle, Pedal Spacing.
· Easy to modify: Provides a sturdy base for custom fitting of full plates to suit your needs. Side tracks can be easily re-drilled to take non standard hole spacings.
· No need to drill: These tracks use the same hole spacing as the most popular factory fitted foot peg systems
· Australian designed and Manufactured: By Sea kayakers for real kayaking conditions
CHECK IF THE BIGFOOT IS SUITED TO YOUR KAYAK BY MEASURIUNG THE HULL WIDTH AT THE POINT WHERE YOUR FOOT PLATE WILL BE FIXED.